Saturday, August 27, 2011

Highlights of Anna Hazare's speech


New Delhi: 
  • Anna Hazare is on stage with children wearing 'I am Anna' caps.
  • Anna's stubble is gone; he is freshly shaved, and dressed in spotless white kurta-pyjama.
  • More than 15,000 people are at Ramlila Maidan to cheer Anna
  • The tension is gone; Team Anna looks relaxed and smiling on stage
  • Kejriwal: Thank the PM, MPs; historic moment for India
  • Anna Hazare takes tender coconut water mixed with honey offered by two little girls Simran and Ikra
  • Anna Hazare: I thank all the supporters, this is your victory
  • Anna Hazare: You have all struggled for last 13 days and this is the fruit of it
  • Anna Hazare: I thank Dr Trehan and his team who attended to me well; I also thank the civil society members
  • Anna Hazare: All my supporters carried out the non-violent movement for 13 days, this is a lesson for the world.
  • Anna Hazare: We must change the election system in the country. People must have the right reject.
  • Anna Hazare:People power is bigger than Parliament.
  • Anna Hazare: This is a victory for all the people.
  • Anna Hazare: Fight has now begun for electoral reforms and changes in education and other sectors
  • Anna Hazare: I have just defererd my agitation, the fight is on for Lokpal
  • Anna Hazare: Don't remain silent even after passage of a strong Lokpal, continue your fight for change in system


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...