Thursday, October 20, 2011

Anna blogs, 'I am keeper of my conscience' amid signs of cracks in team













My approach towards Conspirators, Controversies!

RaleganSiddhi
18th October 2011
My Dear Sisters and Brothers,

Namaskar!
My movement has given rise to incoherent discussions in political circles and I do not pay heed to them.

It has been proven time and again in history that if you are working in this social field you should keep your ego aside and be able to digest insult and humiliation only then it is possible for you as a social worker to do some constructive work for the nation. People always throw stones at trees that bear fruits as it is futile to throw stones at bare tree.

I am the keeper of my conscious and ignore what others have to say. My convictions are always matched by my readiness to give them effect.

Always walk the path of truth for truth is supreme. No one has dared to wrong the truth.

No doubt we will encounter difficulties and worries on the path of truth but truth has always emerged victorious and can never be defeated. This has proved time and again in history.

I have heard illogical discussions and interpretations crop up due to political rivalry and it has been a part of my life for the last 30 years.

All this fails to break my spirit.

This gives me the strength to walk the path I have chosen and will keep going ahead!!

Jai Hind! Bharat Mata ki Jai! Vande Mataram! Inquilab Zindabad!
K. B. Hazare (Anna)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...