Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My daughters are my priority: Hema Malini


With a lot of dedication, Hema Malini has worked hard on her daughters' careers. A friend and mentor to Esha and Aahana, Hema Malini has put in great efforts to build their career and persona. In an exclusive interview she speaks her heart out on the upbringing of her daughters and her family life.















“My career had taken a backseat while both Easha and Aahana were small. For a mother, her kids are very important.  



And my darling daughters would always want me to be next to them, even while doing their home work. I am more like a friend to them. Not only mine but it is the duty of all mothers to inculcate the right values in their kids. I gave them all the time needed to build a strong personality, till their adolescent age which is a very tender age I remained next to them. And today I can confidently say that my daughters will always chose and do the right things,” says Hema Malini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...