Monday, July 25, 2011

Snapshots from the T town














Passion play: Swastika Mukherjee and Samadarshi shoot for Saugata Roy Burman’s Tabe Tai Hok at NT1 Studios on Saturday afternoon. “Samadarshi plays a painter and Tilottama’s (Swastika) former lover. It’s her husband (Joy Sengupta) who brings him back into her life. And then Tilottama is torn between being the wife and the lover,” said Swastika.

ela and her two men: After canning a few solo shots for Bappaditya Bandopadhyay’s Elar Char Adhyay, Paoli as Ela finally had company in the form of “good friend” Vikram (left) and Indraneil Sengupta (below) on Saturday at Dawn Bari in Girish Park.
Vikram plays Ela’s love interest Atin and Indraneil plays freedom fighter Indranath. “I had my most difficult scenes with Indranath (Indraneil) on Saturday. It was a long conversation with him. After the shoot I am so exhausted that I just hit the bed and slept. Playing Ela is taking a toll on me!” laughs Paoli.

Though Indraneil is enjoying playing Indranath, he is finding the dialogues a tad difficult. “I don’t find the character difficult because with the costume, mood and location I feel like I am living in that era, but mouthing the dialogues is difficult. And I have long monologues!” smiled Indraneil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...