Saturday, August 6, 2011

Priyanka follows Madonna, to come up with a music album!



Ace actress Priyanka Chopra is following Madonna’s footsteps to reinvent her career as a singer. Madonna had started her career as an actress, but later on stepped into the world of music. Just like Madonna, Piggy Chops is also trying to start her musical innings after proving her acting prowess. She has gone ahead and signed a recording deal for her first International music album.


Priyanka went on to declare it to the world about the new development in her career on the micro-blogging site, Twitter. She tweeted, “OMG OMG...it's finally happened. Big day for me guys... going nuts!!Just signed a recording deal to release my debut International music album. I've signed a global recording deal with Universal Music Group (UMG) & Desi Hits! The album will be in English & will have a worldwide release (sic).”
“A long cherished dream is now taking flight and I am so very excited! I've already started working on the album. It's scary but so very exciting & I'm counting on UR support as I begin this exciting new journey (sic),” added Priyanka.
“Music has always been a passion and now I have been given the opportunity to share it with the world. Wish me luck (sic),”she concludes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...