Saturday, September 3, 2011

I’ve never been in love





Shahid Kapoor is single at the moment. Or so he says. Since the start of the year, the 30-year-old actor has already been linked with actors Priyanka Chopra and Bipasha Basu. However, in an interview to Simi Garewal on the TV show India’s Most Desirable, Shahid insists on his single status. “My last
girlfriend — I don’t even remember her,” he says.


In fact, he confesses he’s never been in love. “Every time, I met a girl, I fell in love, whether I was three years old, it was true love...but the serious grown up love hasn’t happened yet.” Does that mean none of his past relationships, including the four-year-long one with actor Kareena Kapoor, were ‘love’? “No, I think that would be discrediting the relationship. I don’t think I would ever take away what a relationship gave me because it didn’t work out,” he says on the show, which airs on Star World tonight. 
For someone who says “mature love hasn’t happened”, four years is a long time in today’s day and age. “Yeah four-and-a-half years is a very long time, there are so many more options in life, I don’t know what I was thinking,” he laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...