Monday, October 17, 2011

I enjoy watching Bigg Boss, it's fun: Sania





Good wife Sania Mirza is okay with talking about anything but Pakistani cricketer husband Shoaib Akhtar’s match-fixing controversies. “I don’t know about match-fixing and all that. I am not concerned with anything like this,” said the ace tennis player while she was in Delhi over the weekend to 
felicitate the winners of the 17th





Fenesta Open National Tennis Championship. Of late, Saina has been busy tweeting about the reality show Bigg Boss, a show she was once rumoured to have been approached for. “I enjoy watching the show, it’s fun. But, I wouldn’t want to be part of it,” she says. A big fan of the show’s host, Salman Khan, Saina also supports his charity, Being Human. So much so that at the event, she wore a grey tee with the charity’s name printed on it.

“Salman is a good friend. He sent home a package of Being Human things and I am happy to sport them. It is always good to have more number of hands in a good cause,” says Mirza.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...