Sunday, July 31, 2011

I have stabbed my baby: British woman tells cops

London:  A 23-year-old British woman stabbed her 11-month-old daughter to death, and called the police to say: "I've got a baby and stabbed her."

Jade Ruck, a resident of South Wales, carried out the knife attack on Harley before calling the police at 5 am, the Swansea Crown Court heard.

"I've got a situation here - I don't know what's happening. I've got a baby and stabbed her. I couldn't handle my life anymore," she was quoted as saying by The Sun.

"She took ages to go," Ruck added.


After police arrived at her flat, she said: "I'm free now."

The court heard she was suffering from paranoid schizophrenia but was diagnosed after Harley's death. She struggled with her life after splitting from the baby's father.

She has denied murder but admitted manslaughter charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...