Sunday, July 31, 2011

Shera will guard Katrina from Salman


The mystery surrounding the much hyped item song by Katrina Kaif has been revealed. Salman's real life Bodyguard ‘Shera’ is now a part of the item song along with Salman and Katrina. Shera will not only dance and grove with his boss in the song `Aaya re aaya bodyguard...' but will also put his acting skills to test with Salman's ex, Katrina.


In the song, Shera comes in as Katrina’s bodyguard and signals to Salman that he is guarding Katrina. The song was shot at Film City recently and will be the title montage. Shera confirms, "Yes, I have shot for the song with Salman Bhai and all this seems like a magic. Salman bhai is such a huge star but he showed such trust in me is nothing short of a miracle. In front of the whole world, he said that this is my most trusted man. Isn't that great?"

Close sources also reveal that Shera was little apprehensive about the dance moves. "This is the first time I will be in front of the camera. He just showed me some dance steps and I did a lot of rehearsal before the final take. It was scary and I was nervous but I will never forget this experience," he said. Shera also candidly spoke about how he is also very close to the Khan family and highly respects each and every person connected to them


Bodyguard's co-producer and Salman's brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri calls it a “nice magical moment.” He adds, “It was Salman's idea to rope in Shera for the song. I am sure audiences will love it.”

When asked about Salman's comment about the doom the actor would face if Shera ever wrote a book on him, Shera was quick to retort,"I will never write a book on Salman Bhai, This is one thought which has never occurred to me. I cannot break his trust. He said all these things in jest and I would like to keep it that way."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...