Thursday, July 21, 2011

Abhay spoke about his relationship



In an interview to Simi Garewal in the show India's Most Desirable , Abhay Deol candidly spoke about his relationship with Preeti Desai. " I am in a relationship at the moment with Preeti Desai, Miss Britain," Abhay said.I usually like to keep quiet about my affair, that is why they are never blown out of proportion," he said in the interview.Abhay, who is currently living in with his girlfriend, says: " Now that is something we'd surely agree to.



 I think marriage is a cultural thing- it's my opinion that nature doesn't tell someone to get married. I may or may not get married but I will settle down in a live- in." Abhay admits that he was once into drugs. "I was rebellious and so abused my body." Interestingly, Abhay refers Dharmendra, who is his dad's elder brother as Dad and calls his biological father chacha (uncle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...