Friday, July 22, 2011

Back to work
















Rudranil Ghosh is counting the days to leave his bedroom in Tollygunge’s Shantinagar and walk into Mainak Bhaumik’s Bedroom on Jhowtala Road.
Home-bound for about a month following a head injury, Rudranil has been sorely missing the lights-camera-action routine. He starts shooting on August 1. “I have fully recovered. While at home, I wrote a few scripts and that’s what kept me busy. Now I am looking forward toBedroom where I play an actor called Dev; he’s a very confident guy,” says Rudranil, who shot for a detergent ad in between. “It was just four days’ work and good money, so I thought of taking it up.”



Rudranil has also signed Bappaditya Bandopadhyay’s Elar Char Adhyay and Aniket Chattopadhyay’s Goray Gondogol. “Bappada had given me the role of a lifetime inKantataar and I am indebted to him forever. That’s why I never ask him about the role or my remuneration. I am happy that he chose to work with me again after Kantataar,” he adds.
While he is in a hurry to get back to work, Rudranil wants to go slow on the personal front. Marriage to model-turned-actress Tanushree is not priority at the moment. “Well, Tanushree is the girl for me. I go weak at the knees in front of her, but marriage is definitely not on the cards anytime soon. Loving and liking someone doesn’t have to always culminate in marriage. I don’t want to take hasty decisions on the personal front. We may never get married at all!” Rudra signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...